Kaden Brent Carter is an American famed celebrity family member who is the older half-brother of Aaron Carter. He gained major attention after his younger brother’s rise to fame in the late 1990s. Despite being in the shadow of Aaron’s success, Kaden has been able to seek out his own path and gain himself as a respected celebrity in the sports industry. He has also been a strong support system for Aaron always offering his tips and support whenever needed.
Table of Contents
How Old Is Kaden Brent Carter?
Kaden Brent Carter age is 18 years old, as of 2023. He was born on 7 June 2005.
Kaden Brent Carter Grew Up With Aaron Carter
Kaden Brent Carter grew up with Aaron Carter in Los Angeles, California. The two step brothers were inseparable and used to explore the city and games together. As they got older, their shared love for music grew and they would often spend hours jamming in Kaden’s garage, dreaming of one day making it big in the music industry. Little did they know, their dreams would soon become a reality.
Kaden Brent Carter Has A Sister
Kaden Brent Carter has a biological sister named, Ginger Lee Carter. She was born in 1972 and died in 2023. He attended the Frank D. Miles Elementary School and the Ruskin School in Florida.
Kaden Brent Carter Parents
Kaden Brent Carter’s father name is, Robert Gene Carter (1952–2017), ran a retirement home. His mother name is, Ginger R. Elrod. His siblings are Virginia Marie Carter, Aaron Carter, Leslie Carter and Nick Carter.
He had an older hlaf-brother, Nick, a member of the Backstreet Boys, and three sisters: his twin sister, Angel, a model; Bobbie Jean (BJ); and Leslie (1986–2012). The family was originally from Jamestown, New York. In 2004, his parents divorced. Carter was told about the divorce an hour before he filmed his MTV Cribs episode.
- Kaden Brent Carter’s half-brother, Aaron Carter was born on December 7, 1987.
- He made his first solo appearance at age 9, singing The Jets’ “Crush on You”.
- He made his acting debut, guest starring on an episode of the Disney Channel series Lizzie McGuire, in March 2001.
- He purchased a home in Lancaster, California, in Feb 2019.
- He disclosed that he had been diagnosed with both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, in a further appearance on The Doctors in 2019.