Kelly Jade Tiller is the daughter of singer Bryson Tiller who is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper. Her mother name is, Kendra Bailey who is an Instagram personality. In 2019, the Grammy-nominated musical artist and model each took to Instagram to announce the great news.
Table of Contents
Kelly Jade Tiller Age
Kelly Jade Tiller age is 03 years old, as of 2023. She was born on December 30, 2019 in USA. She has a half-sister named Harley Loraine Tiller.
Who Are Kelly Jade Tiller Parents?
Tiller has two daughters, born in 2013 and 2019. He is dating Kendra Bailey, the mother of his second child, as of 2018. In June of 2020, Tiller received his high school diploma from Iroquois High School, which is located in his native Louisville, Kentucky. He admitted on Twitter,
“I never considered returning to school until I began to consider my objectives and the means to achieve them. Step one was earning my high school diploma.”
Kelly Jade Tiller’s Half-Sister: Harley Loraine Tiller
Harley Loraine Tiller was born on July 29, 2013 in United States. She is 10 years old, as of 2023. She often appears in photos on her father’s insanely popular Instagram account. Her mother’s name is Markea.
Lesser Known Trivia About Kelly Jade Tiller
- Kelly Jade Tiller’s father, Bryson Tiller has received multiple accolades, including two BET Awards for Best New Artist and Best Male R&B/Pop Artist.
- He was born in Louisville, Kentucky, on January 2, 1993.
- Following his mother’s passing when he was four years old, his grandmother assumed the responsibility of raising him.
- Prior to turning 17, Tiller resided with his cousins, Ryan and Kevon Smekrud.
- He enrolled at Iroquois High School and began rapping and performing at the age of fifteen.
- Twenty-one songs were included on his mixtape Killer Instinct Vol.1, which he released in 2011.
- In 2013, Tiller ceased his musical pursuits, became a parent and took a leave of absence from academics while supporting his daughter, Harley, through employment at Papa John’s Pizza and UPS.