Amy Yaklich is best known as the wife of Luke Yaklich, who is an American college basketball coach who currently coaches the men’s basketball team at the University of Illinois Chicago. He began his coaching career at his high school alma mater in 1999, and after coaching at several other high schools in the 2000s, he was hired as an assistant coach at Illinois State where he remained from 2013 to 2017. Who Is Amy Yaklich, Luke Yaklich’s Wife In 2022?
Table of Contents
Amy Yaklich, Luke Yaklich’s Wife
Amy Yaklich is the wife of Luke Yaklich, the head basketball coach at the University of Michigan. Yaklich and his wife, Amy, have three children: Olivia, Griffin, and Taylor. Amy is a stay-at-home mom and is very involved in her children’s lives. She is often seen cheering on her husband and the Wolverines from the sidelines.
The Yaklichs are both originally from Ohio and met while they were in college. They now reside in Ann Arbor, Michigan with their two children.
Amy Yaklich’s Husband: Luke Yaklich
Amy Yaklich is originally from LaSalle, Illinois. In 1994, he graduated from high school after playing on the basketball team. Then in 1998, he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from Illinois State University; while there serving as a student manager for thebasketball team. Later down the road, in 2004 and 2009 respectively ,Yaklich earned his Master of Education and Masterof Education Administration degrees both from OlivetNazarene University.
Facts About Amy Yaklich
- Amy Yaklich Is the Wife of Luke Yaklich, the Head Basketball Coach at the University of Michigan
- The Couple Has Been Married for Over 20 Years and Have Two Children Together
- Amy Is a Stay-at-Home Mom and Is Very Involved in Her Children’s Lives
- The Yaklichs Are Both Originally from Ohio and Met While They Were in College
- They Now Reside in Ann Arbor, Michigan with Their Two Children.
Read Also: Meet Moe Dunford Wife: Here’s What We Know