Archie Heaton is best recognised as the son of Stranger Things actor Charlie Heaton and Heaton’s ex, Akiko Matsuura, who is a musician. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Archie Heaton Net Worth & Income
Archie Heaton Net Worth & Income : He primarily resided with his mother in England. His parents were part of a band called Comanechi when they met. His net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Archie Heaton Biography, Age, Parents & Early Life
Archie Heaton’s Age : He was born on May 19, 2014 in England. He is 07-yrs old. He is half Japanese from his mother’s side. He is the son of Charlie Heaton who is an English actor and musician and Akiko Matsuura. Moreover, Charlie is best known for his starring role as Jonathan Byers in the Netflix science fiction horror series Stranger Things.
Read Also : Halle Rivers (Phillip Rivers Daughter) Wiki, Bio
Archie Heaton Wiki
|May 19, 2014
|Son of Charlie Heaton and
Heaton’s ex, Akiko Matsuura
Archie Heaton Trivia
- Archie Heaton’s is not active on social media platforms.
- Archie’s father, Heaton was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire, and raised on a council estate in Bridlington by his mother.
- Heaton moved to London when he was 16 and joined London noise-rock band Comanechi as the drummer. He toured with them for more than a year.
- Heaton then joined London-based psychedelic band Half Loon.
- Heaton has a son from a relationship with Akiko Matsuura, named Archie.
- Since early 2016, he has been in a relationship with his Stranger Things co-star, Natalia Dyer, who plays Jonathan’s girlfriend Nancy Wheeler on the series.
- Heaton is a keen football fan and an avid supporter of Arsenal F.C.