Charli D’Amelio is an American well known TikTok star and Social Media Personality. She rose to fame for her dancing videos under her TikTok account. In January 2020, she signed with the talent agency UTA. Since 2019, she regularly uploads her dance videos under her TikTok account and as of Aug 2020, she has amassed over 77 million followers. Know more about in this bio.
The influencer-to-reality-star pipeline is real, and now it’s claimed its latest victims: TikTok stars Charli and Dixie D’Amelio. The sisters have made the jump from the app’s small screen to Hulu, headlining their own reality show about … well, that jump, and the other attempts at off-platform fame they’re chasing after becoming TikTok’s biggest names. But what the show ends up being is a look at girlboss-ery on overdrive, as these girls try to juggle everything— even though they may never be able to do so, nor handle the costs.
Table of Contents
Charli D’Amelio Age, Bio & Family
What is the age of Charli D’Amelio? She was born on May 1, 2004 in Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S. She is 16-years old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her mother name is Heidi D’Amelio who is also a TikTok star. Her father named, Marc D’Amelio. She has a sister named Dixie D’Amelio who is also a popular TikTok star. She is attending her high school. She also attends dance class on a regular basis.
Charli D’Amelio Height & Weight
What is the height of Charli D’Amelio? She stands on a height of 5 ft 7 in or 1.7 m or 1.70 cm. Her body weight is 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her figure stats are 33-24-35 inches. She wears a bra whose cup size is 30 B. She has brown hair and eye.
|TikTok Star, Social Media Star
|May 1, 2004
|Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S
|5 feet 7 inches
|55 Kg or 121 lbs
|Chase Hudson (Jan 2020 – April 2020)
|Approx $4 million
Charli D’Amelio Boyfriend
Who is the current boyfriend of Charli D’Amelio? At this moment, she is single and not dating anyone. She previously dated fellow TikTok star Chase Hudson. They made their relation official in Jan 2020 via Instagram. Later, after four moths of dating, on April 14, 2020, they announced their breakup.
Charli D’Amelio Career & Net Worth
Career Overview: In 2019, she became a regular user of her Instagram and TikTok. She uploaded first TikTok video with her friend. Currently, she is one of the top followed personality on TikTok platform, where she has surpassed over 75 million+ followers, as of Aug 2020. In fact, she is also an Instagram star where she has 25 million+ followers, at present. She also runs her self-titled YouTube channel where she uploads her day to day life videos and challenges. She also appeared in a Super Bowl commercial for Sabra Hummus along with other celebrities. Most recently, in June 2020, she created an alter ego on TikTok by the name of Barley D’Amelio under user name @barleydamelio123454321, where she has also gathered over 4.5+ million+ followers.
What is the net worth of Charli D’Amelio? Her net worth is estimated around $4 million, as in 2020.
Facts on Charli D’Amelio
- Her sister Dixie is also a famous social media personality and TikTok star.
- Charli is an avid pet lover and has four pet dogs in her house.
- She often upload videos with her pet dogs.
- In her video, she also features her mother, father and sister Dixie.
- She was part of the collaborative TikTok content house called as the “Hype House”.
- She is TikTok’s “biggest star”, called by Hollywood Reporter.
- She is kind hearted and donated $50,000 to her hometown hospital, Norwalk Hospital, during COVID-19 pandemic.
- When she was attending her school (now home-schooled) has been subject to bullying and body shaming.
- She and her sister made a video for UNICEF about social media and bullying.
- She often comes across in her talking head interviews and other unscripted moments as timid, stressed, and sad.
- She feels guilty for the abuse that Dixie receives online, she says; at one point, Charli claims that she was having as many as 15 panic attacks a day, because of, well, everything.
- She takes down a video of her doing a dance improvisation to a Billie Eilish song after it receives a barrage of comments that, for some strange reason, reference a widespread prediction that she is going to die soon.
- Yet she doesn’t want to quit social media, because she fears that would be giving into the haters that are trying to bully her off the platform, and her virality helps support the livelihoods of several people, including her family.
- It’s important to note here how much her own privilege plays into that relationship: Many creators do not have access to the deals, financial resources, personnel, and equipment that Charli has—not to mention her family’s huge new house in L.A., where she can stage all of these endeavors and get their help monetizing her social media profiles.