Dabier Snell is ab American Television actor. He achieved stardom as a actor when he played one of the leads in the television show, Black Lightning. He has appeared in several television shows and commercials since starting his career. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Dabier Snell Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Dabier Snell? He began his acting career on The Tracy Morgan Show. He is a musician and released an EP called New Faces. He also starred in a number of successful feature films. He began a modeling career at age ten, spending most of his summers in New York. His net worth is estimated at $3 million.
Dabier Snell Bio & Age
How old is Dabier Snell? He was born on May 13, 1995 in United States. He is 25-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. As per his education, he attended local high school.
Dabier Snell Height & Weight
How tall is Dabier Snell? His height measure 5 Feet 7 Inches and weighs about 62 kg. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. He is a fitness freak as well.
Read Also: Oliver Lennon (Actor) Wiki, Bio
Dabier Snell Wiki
|May 13, 1995
|Approx 5 feet 7 inches
|Approx 62 Kg
|Approx 42-28-35 inches
Dabier Snell Dating, Affair & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Dabier Snell? He is single and enjoying his single life at the fullest. He believes in hard work and in these moments he is very focused on his career.
Dabier Snell Facts
- Dabier Snell learned to play guitar while being homeschooled as a youngster and later learned how to play piano, drums, bass, and the ukulele.
- He started performing in local musical theater productions at age seven.
- He is an accomplished Gymkhana athlete as well.
- He performs in a band called Post Animal.
- Black Lightning is an American superhero drama television series, developed by Salim Akil, that premiered on The CW on January 16, 2018.
- The series focuses on Jefferson Pierce, the principal of Garfield High School in the city of Freeland, Georgia.
- He believes in, “We are BLACK MEN!!!….. We build ……We don’t tear down other BLACK MEN!!….. we have felt the pain of being torn down and we have decided we will deliberate about building others! If I didn’t tag you, please don’t be offended. I tried to pick people I thought would do this challenge!! All too often, we men find it easier to criticize each other, instead of building each other up. With all the negativity going around let’s do something positive!! Upload 1 picture of yourself…. ONLY you. Then tag as many brothers to do the same. Let’s build ourselves up, instead of tearing ourselves down If I tagged you, don’t disappoint me!!!”
Read Also: Christopher von Uckermann (Actor) Wiki, Bio