David Goggins is a well known American ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, triathlete, motivational speaker, and author. He is a retired United States Navy SEAL and former United States Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member who served in the Iraq War. His self-help memoir, Can’t Hurt Me, was released in 2018. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
David Goggins Height & Weight
How tall is David Goggins? His height is 6 feet 2 inches tall His weight is around 74 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has black hair.
David Goggins Age
How old is David Goggins? He was born on February 17, 1975, to Trunnis and Jackie Goggins. He is 45-yrs old. In 1981, Goggins lived in Williamsville, New York with his parents and brother, Trunnis Jr.
David Goggins Family
David Goggins has been open about experiencing racism during his early life. When he was only six year old, Goggins worked with his family at his father’s skate rink, Skateland. In the gap between his discharge from the Air Force and enlisting in the Navy, Goggins worked as a pest control fumigator. As per his education, he is well educated.
David Goggins Wife
Who is the wife of David Goggins? He is single and has not given any insights about his dating life. He is very focused on his career rather than anything else.
David Goggins Net Worth
How much is the net worth of David Goggins? Sports career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $1.2 million (USD).
David Goggins Wiki
|Ultramarathon runner, Ultra-Distance Cyclist,
Triathlete, Motivational Speaker, and Author
|February 17, 1975
|Approx 6 feet 2 inches
|Approx 74 Kg
|Approx 44-32-37 inches
|Approx $1.2 m (USD)
David Goggins Facts
- David Goggins initially applied to join the United States Air Force Pararescue.
- He has enabled Goggins to raise more than US$2 million for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- He has participated in the Las Vegas Marathon where he placed highly.
- He was named a “Hero of Running” by Runner’s World, in 2018.
- He is very close to his family members and has an avid pet lover as well.