Himar González is a television weather presenter and, additionally, a meteorologist. She was born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. She has a diploma in physical sciences from the University of La Laguna de Tenerife. She specialized in Applied Physics and the Atmosphere at the University of La Laguna de Tenerife, where she earned her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Who Is Himar González: Age, Bio, Height, Net Worth, Facts.
Himar González Height & Weight
Himar González is 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs around 60 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her attractive body measures 36-26-35 inches. She wears a 40B(US) size Bra and a 10(US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 6.5 (US) size shoes. She has a pair of unique green eyes which is her distinct body feature. She looks elegant in her long and straight hair which is blonde in color.
Himar González Boyfriend
She is very private when it comes to her personal life; no comments have been made on her relationships, so it’s impossible to know if she is dating or single.
Himar González Career Explored
Himar González is a fantastic cook. She claims that her interest in cooking stems from when she was a kid and her mother had huge encyclopaedias of recipes that she Himar read and spent hours studying the pictures of; furthermore, she took him to the kitchen to assist her.. She continues to read recipe books while traveling by air, particularly if she has lots of time on her hands.
She enjoys cooking foreign and exotic dishes, as well as organic products. She tries to avoid GMOs and consumes organically grown foods. She also tries to choose food from her region, such as Canarian wrinkled potatoes, whenever feasible. She loves watching science and history documentaries. Her followers appreciate her natural style of presentation not just the information she provides.
Read Also: Who Is Tamika Pratt: What Happened To Her?
Himar González TV Career
Himar González began her career in the local Canarian broadcast media. In 2010, she began working for Telecinco, which she left in 2011 to join Antena 3; there, she presently works and provides weather information on weekends.
In 2014 she was the cover of Sportlife, which gave her the chance to show off her great physically developed physique as a result of her professional sports activities. She’s also been in Arsenal and CQ magazines.
Himar González Facts
- Himar González has said that she is a huge sports fan, and her parents whetted in her a love for it as soon on as she was born.
- In reality, she adores jogging; it’s simply how she unwinds.
- She stated that predicting the weather in the Canary Islands is one of the most challenging tasks.
- She’s able to laugh at herself.
- In 2016, in a Spanish television contest program, the finalists were asked the name of the meteorologist; if they were right, they would earn over a million euros.
- The contestants, however, did not recall Himar’s name, who later apologized to them via social media and requested that they remember her fondly. They will certainly never forget her.