Jackie Goggins is best known as the mother of David Goggins, an American retired United States Navy SEAL, of which he was the 36th African American to successfully join. He was also awarded the VFW Americanism award in 2018, for his service in the United States Armed Forces. He was the 36th African-American Navy Seal in United States Navy Seal history.
Table of Contents
Who Is Jackie Goggins?
Jackie Goggins used to lived in Williamsville, New York, in 1981 on a street called Paradise Road with her husband and sons, Trunnis Jr and David Goggins.
While Goggins’ neighborhood held “model citizens consisting of mainly white people”, she describes her home experience as “hell on Earth”.
Goggins’ husband owned the roller skating rink Skateland, located in East Buffalo, New York. When her son David Goggins used to often worked the night shift at Skateland alongside his family, organizing roller skates.
Jackie’ left her husband due to abuse, and eventually moved herself and her children to live with Goggins’ grandparents in Brazil, Indiana. She found comfort and support from her grandparents who welcomed them with open arms.
The small town of Brazil provided a much-needed fresh start for Jackie and her children away from the toxic conditions they had seen in last few years. With the love and care of Goggins’ grandparents, Jackie and her children began to heal their lives.
How Much Is The Net Worth Of Jackie Goggins?
Jackie Goggins’ net worth is not known at this time. But her son, David Goggins’ net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million, as per Finty.
Lesser Known Facts About Jackie Goggins
- Jackie Goggins’ son, David Goggins an American retired United States Navy SEAL.
- He applied to join the United States Air Force Pararescue, and was accepted into training.
- He began long-distance running to raise money for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.
- He was named a “Hero of Running” by Runner’s World, in 2008.
- He ran the Moab 240 ultramarathon, placing 2nd in the 241-mile event with a time of 63 hours and 21 minutes, approximately 95 minutes behind race winner Michele Graglia, in 2020.