Jacqueline Pelosi acquainted with the young lady who is well known as the daughter of Nancy Pelosi. She is an American politician and second in the presidential line of succession, after the vice president. It is time to discover the juiciest details from Jacqueline Pelosi bio.
Table of Contents
Jacqueline Pelosi Age
How old is Jacqueline Pelosi? Her exact dare of birth is not known. She is probably in her 30s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Jacqueline Pelosi Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Jacqueline Pelosi? For today Jacqueline Pelosi age is 40 years old. She is a pretty young lady with beautiful shapes. She has a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches. She has a well-maintained slim, fit body that weighs around 65 kg. Her blonde hair and dark brown eyes provide a perfect complement to her stunning beauty. Her body measurements are 36-28-42 inches. Her bra cup size is 36 B.
Jacqueline Pelosi Husband, Spouse & Dating
Who is the husband of Jacqueline Pelosi? She is married with Michael Terence Kenneally, since 1993. Couple is also blessed with three children.
Jacqueline Pelosi Wiki
|Daughter of Nancy Pelosi
|Paul Francis Pelosi
|Approx 5 feet 6 inches
|Approx 55 Kg
|Approx 36-28-42 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Michael Terence Kenneally
|$3 m (USD)
Jacqueline Pelosi Bio, Early Life & Family
Jacqueline Pelosi’s mother name is Nancy Pelosi and father named, Paul Francis Pelosi. Her father and mother while she was attending college. They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963. They moved to New York after they wed, then moved to San Francisco in 1969, where Paul’s brother Ronald Pelosi was a member of the City and County of San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors. Jacqueline’s mother Nancy and Paul Pelosi have five children: Nancy Corinne, Christine, Jacqueline, Paul, and Alexandra; and nine grandchildren. Beside this, Jacqueline is well educated.
Jacqueline Pelosi Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jacqueline Pelosi? She belongs from a politician and rich family. Her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Jacqueline Pelosi Facts
- Jacqueline Pelosi’s was born in Baltimore to an Italian-American family.
- Her mother Nancy Pelosi was involved with politics from an early age.
- She helped her father at his campaign events. She attended John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address when he was sworn in as U.S. president in January 1961.
- In 1958, Pelosi graduated from the Institute of Notre Dame, an all-girls Catholic high school in Baltimore.
- In 1962, she graduated from Trinity College in Washington, D.C., with a Bachelor of Arts in political science.
- Jacqueline Pelosi is not active on social media platforms.
- She keeps her personal life away from media and limelight.