Jaelynn Blakey is well known as the lover and sweetheart of Aaron Donald. He is an American football defensive tackle for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL). He has been named AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year three times, having won it back-to-back in 2017 and 2018, and again in 2020. Moreover, Jaelynn Blakey keeps her personal life away from media and limelight. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Jaelynn Blakey Age
How old is Jaelynn Blakey? She was born in United States. She is 45-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Jaelynn Blakey Height & Weight
How tall is Jaelynn Blakey? She stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs around 56 Kg. Her body measurements are estimated around 34-28-38 inches. Her bra cup size is 35 D.
Jaelynn Blakey Wiki
|Real Name||Jaelynn Blakey|
|Famous As||sweetheart of Aaron Donald|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||35 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Jaelynn Blakey Affair, Dating & Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Jaelynn Blakey? She is romantically linked with Aaron Donald. She is Aaron Donald’s longtime girlfriend. Moreover, she is also blessed with to his two young children.
Jaelynn Blakey Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jaelynn Blakey? She has earned fame for being the wife of the popular American-Irish professional boxer named Micky Ward. Her net worth is estimated at $2 million (USD).
Jaelynn Blakey Facts
- Jaelynn Blakey was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the USA.
- Her nationality is American and religion is Christian.
- Her husband, Aaron Donald is a native of Pittsburgh, Donald grew up as one of three children in a working-class family in the city’s Lincoln–Lemington–Belmar neighborhood.
- Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Penn Hills High School. Blakey was graduated in the year 2010.
- She loves spending time with her boyfriend and children.