Jaime Osuna is an American criminal and convicted murderer. Jamie Osuna, convicted in the 2011 murder of a woman in Bakersfield, was found incompetent Wednesday to stand trial in the grisly killing of his cellmate two years ago.
Osuna had faced the death penalty if convicted at trial, but Pena’s family, seeking closure, asked a plea deal be offered so they would be spared having to sit through a lengthy trial where autopsy and crime scene photos would be displayed.
Jaime Osuna Bio, Age & Education
Jaime Osuna was born in 1988. He is 33-yrs old, as of 2021. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Osuna has been diagnosed with unspecified schizophrenia spectrum, antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Dr. Kevin Perry, the other psychiatrist who testified, said there was no indication from the records that Osuna was malingering, or feigning his symptoms.
Jaime Osuna Wife
Jaime Osuna was once married and had a wife named Joelle Castellano. He was abused as a child by his stepfather. Before he became a notorious murderer, he showed signs of becoming a sadistic killer from an early age when he started to torture and kill his family cat.
Jaime Osuna Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Marriage
|Real Name||Jaime Osuna|
|Famous As||Criminal and convicted murderer|
|Height||approx 5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||approx 75 Kg|
|Body Stats||Not Known|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||16.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Jaime Osuna Net Worth
Jaime Osuna is not available on any form of social media platform. Jaime therefore could be traced neither on Instagram nor on Twitter accounts. His net worth is also not known.
Jaime Osuna Trivia
- Jaime Osuna first victim was Yvette Pena, 36 whom he had murdered at a California motel back in 2011.
- His face is entirely covered in tattoos.
- In an interview given to Kron4, Jaime admitted to the sadistic and brutal slaying of all of his victims and claimed he would do it all over again without remorse if given a chance.
- Luis Romero bled to death after his body parts were mutilated, including his eyes, a finger, slashing off his cheeks, and puncturing and partially removing his lungs.
- As for the latest update, the inmate Jaime Osuna is considered incompetent to stand trial in his cellmate’s death. The verdict is yet to be reached.