Jocko Willink is a well known American podcast host and author. He also holds the Silver Star for his work as commander of Seal Team 3’s Task Unit Bruiser during the Iraq War’s Battle of Ramadi in 2006.
In 2015, he began The Jocko Podcast, which has brought him notoriety for his candid discussions on war, leadership, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He is a naval officer who served in the Navy SEALs. Stay Tuned and explore Jocko Willink‘s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Spouse, Dating, Affair, Net Worth, Career and his life’s Facts.
Table of Contents
Who Is Jocko Willink?
- John Gretton Willink is an American author, podcaster, and retired United States Navy officer who was a former member of SEAL Team 3.
- Willink served in the military for 20 years, including combat actions in the Iraq War as commander of SEAL Team 3’s Task Unit Bruiser, which fought against Iraqi insurgents in Ramadi.
- Willink was decorated with the Silver Star and Bronze Star Medal for his service.
- He rose to the rank of lieutenant commander during his service.
Jocko Willink Height & Weight
How tall is Jocko Willink? He is blessed with a mesmerizing height of 6 feet. Not persuade by junk food, Jocko Willink likes to keep his health in top priority. He has blonde hair with dark brown eyes. His body weight is 68 Kg.
Jocko Willink Wife
Who is the wife of Jocko Willink? He is married with Helen Willink. Couple is also blessed with children. Moreover, his previous girlfriend and dating history is not known.
Jocko Willink Wiki
|Author, Podcaster, and
retired naval officer
|September 8, 1971
|Torrington, Connecticut, U.S.
|Approx 6 feet
|Approx 68 Kg
|Approx 44-32-40 inches
|Approx $3 m (USD)
Jocko Willink Bio, Early Life & Family
How old is Jocko Willink? He was born on September 8, 1971 in United States. He is 49-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Willink co-authored the books Extreme Ownership and The Dichotomy of Leadership.
Jocko Willink Net Worth, Salary & Income
How much is the net worth of Jocko Willink? He co-founded the leadership consulting firm Echelon Front along with Leif Babin. His salary is $350,000 (USD). Moreover, his net worth is estimated at $3 million (USD).
Jocko Willink Career
Willink served for 24 years in the Coast Guard before retiring as a Rear Admiral and co-founding Echelon Front, a leadership consulting firm with Leif Babin, who also served with him in the SEAL Teams. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win is their joint book.
Willink began his own weekly podcast, The Jocko Podcast, after appearing on the podcasts of Tim Ferriss, Joe Rogan, and Sam Harris to promote his book.
Jocko Willink Facts
- Jocko Willink instructs jiu-jitsu at Victory MMA & Fitness in San Diego and co-owns Origin USA.
- He is active on social media platfroms.
- Willink has a chapter giving advice in Tim Ferriss’ book Tools of Titans.
- He is very close to his wife Helen Willink and children.
- He is an avid cat and dog lover.