Ladd Drummond ranks as the 23rd largest landowner in the whole of the U.S. Ladd’s family likely started to build a presence in the region at the beginning of the 20th century. Ladd’s net worth is thought to be around $200 million — which far exceeds Ree’s otherwise more than impressive $50 million. He is also known as the husband of Ree Drummond. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
How much is the net worth of Ladd Drummond?
Drummond Land & Cattle, the company Ladd co-owns with his brother, Tim, is thought to bring in $2 million a year. The company receives some of its funding from the U.S. government. According to Daily Mail, they received around $23.9 million between 2006 and 2017.
Ladd Drummond Biography
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Famous For||23rd largest landowner in the whole of the U.S|
|Date of Birth||NA|
|Age (as in 2021)||45-yrs old|
|School||Local High School|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Tennis, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Song(s)||Shape of You|
|Makeup Product||Nail Paint|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$23.9 million between 2006 and 2017|
Ladd Drummond Height & Weight
Ladd Drummond has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 62 Kg. Trejo’s other body measurements such as his chest size, waist size, and hip size, their sizes are 48-36-35 inches respectively and has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Ladd Drummond Age
Ladd Drummond is 45-yrs old, as of 2021. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Ladd Drummond Wife
Ladd Drummond is married with Ree Drummond. Ree Drummond wouldn’t have believed that a chance encounter in a bar with a cowboy would lead to a 23 year marriage. That’s how she and Ladd met their first time. They have been married for over two decades and now have five amazing children, seven dogs and a few successful businesses in Pawhuska. We have all the details on their incredible love story.
Ladd Drummond Trivia & Facts
- Ree and Ladd got married in an Episcopal church ceremony on September 21, 1996.
- She wore a classic white dress and he traded in his jeans for a black tuxedo (with cowboy boots, of course).
- While the entire evening was memorable, there are two moments from their wedding that Ree says she’ll never forget.
- After Ree and Ladd got married, the newlyweds left for a honeymoon in Australia.
- After 23 years of marriage, Ree and Ladd are still going strong.
- A lot has changed since the night they first met in that smoky bar, but they still enjoy the simple things in life.