Nick Austin is best known for his TikTok account. He is popular for the special effects and transitions he adds to his ‘TikTok’ videos. Nick is a verified “muser.” He is also famous on other social-media platforms such as ‘Facebook,’ ‘Instagram,’ and ‘Twitter.’ He posts unique and new content and is also strategic and has maintained a decent level of consistency in his TikTok profile. He has surpassed over 9 million+ followers under his nickaustinn account. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Nick Austin Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Nick Austin? He was born on July 1, 2000 in San Diego, CA. He is 20-yrs old. His mother name is Anne Taylor. However, his father name is not know. Nick’s mother also appeared on his TikTok on New Year’s Day 2020. He has siblings as well. He is attending high school.
Nick Austin Height & Weight
How tall is Nick Austin? He has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 68 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and his hair color is blonde.
Nick Austin Wiki
|July 1, 2000
|San Diego, CA
|Approx 5 feet 8 inches
|Approx 68 Kg
|Approx 44-28-40 inches
|Approx $40 K (USD)
Nick Austin Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Nick Austin? He has been dating Madison Beer. She is a famous singer. Moreover, couple is not blessed with any children.
Nick Austin Early Life
Nick Austin’s personal life seems like top-secret information with many people interested to learn more about his family members, including Nick Austin’s siblings. His father and mother names are not known. Well, there’s no doubt that Nick loves his mother very much; perhaps it could be because he’s an only child. His mum has accorded him support throughout his high school struggles to celebrate his successes as an influencer.
Nick Austin Career & Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Nick Austin? He never thought of making a career in the entertainment industry. He decided to use social media to display his skills to the world. However, he always had a flair for performing arts. Nick soon joined ‘musical.ly’ (now ‘TikTok’) and began posting lip-sync videos. Eventually, he started to add special effects to the videos. He Rickrolled his friends in a viral 2019 TikTok video. His net worth is estimated at $40 K (USD).
Nick Austin Facts
- Nick Austin attended Howard High School, where he graduated in 2016.
- When asked about his education and becoming famous in several interviews,
- Nick attributes his trigger to fame could have been in high school.
- He recaps in interviews that he had a timid personality while at high school, which got him bullied quite frequently.
- However, the TikToker doesn’t like disclosing the experience.
- Currently, Nick Austin has an outgoing charisma, and you could assume that he grew around people cheering him on, but that’s quite the contrary; never judge a book by its cover.