Ren Hao is under the influence of White Media. Ren Hao is from Chengdu, Sichuan. Swimming and extreme sports are among his interests. Ren Hao made his debut in 2016 as a member of ZERO-G on the survival program “The Next Top Bang.” He was a castaway on “The Next Top Bang,” a competitive reality TV show. In the film “King of Glory: Awakening,” Ren Hao portrayed the protagonist.
He is regarded as the band’s most experienced member. He is seen as the group’s “father.” His attention span is short. In college dorms, he lives with He Luoluo. Ren Hao finished Produce Camp in Rank 9, obtaining 7,511,752 votes. How Tall Is R1SE’s Member, Ren Hao?
Table of Contents
Ren Hao Height & Weight
Ren Hao stands at the height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 68 kg. He has a slim body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color is black.
Ren Hao Profile
- Stage Name: Ren Hao (任豪)
- Birth Name: Ren Hao (任豪)
- Position: Dancer, Vocalist
- Birthday: July 17th, 1995
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Height: 181cm (5’11”)
- Blood Type: A
- Weibo: R1SE-任豪
Ren Hao Career
Ren Hao made his acting debut in the film “King of Glory: Awakening” in which he played the role of the protagonist. After that, he appeared in many films and television dramas including “The Next Top Bang,” “ZERO-G,” and “Produce Camp.”
R1SE is a Chinese boyband under the management of iQIYI. The band was formed through the survival show Produce Camp 2019. It is composed of nine members including Ren Hao, who finished in Rank 9 with 7,511,752 votes.
Ren Hao Facts
- Ren Hao loves travelling and he has been to quite a few places in China.
- Some of his favourite places include Beijing, the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, and Temple of Heaven Park.
- He also enjoys visiting different cities in China such as Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- In his spare time, Ren Hao enjoys reading books, playing sports and listening to music.
- He is also a big fan of Chinese cuisine and enjoys trying new dishes from different regions of China.