Sean Lew is an American dancer, choreographer, and cook. He rose to prominence after appearing in The X Factor as a dancer, at the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards, and competed on the second season of Rachael VS Guy Kids Cook Off. Other than this, he joined the immaBEAST dance crew. He competed on season two of World of Dance with Kaycee Rice, in 2018. Beside this, he has an immense fan following under his Instagram account. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Sean Lew Height & Weight
How tall is Sean Lew? He stands at a height of 5 feet. His body weight is 45 Kg or 99 lbs.
Sean Lew Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Sean Lew? Dancing is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $200,000 (USD).
Sean Lew Age
How old is Sean Lew? He was born on November 25, 2001 in Walnut, CA. He is 19-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He is half Chinese and half Japenese. He landed his first professional job at age 8 as a dancer on Glee.
Sean Lew Wiki/Bio
|November 25, 2001
|Approx 5 feet
|Approx 57 Kg or 127 lbs
|Approx $200,000 (USD)
Sean Lew Facts
- Sean Lew parents names are Chuck and Miya.
- He has siblings as well.
- He has two sisters named Sarah and Serris.
- Since his childhood, he was very passionate about dancing.
- He won Food Network’s cooking competition show Chopped Junior in 2017.
- He has many acclaims under his belt already at such a young age and has been a member of many esteemed dance companies.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- He also has a dog named Oreo.
- He is the youngest of 3 siblings with his sisters, Sarah and Serris.
- His parents are Cheuk and Miya Lew.