Shana Taft is an American famed personality and well known as the wife of late Jerry Taft. He was an American meteorologist and weather presenter who served as chief meteorologist for WLS-TV in Chicago. He worked for 34 years with WLS, and for 42 years as a broadcast meteorologist in the Chicago media market. Link in bio and explore more about Jerry Taft’s wife Shana Taft.
Shana Taft Age
How old is Shana Taft? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Shana Taft Bio, Early Life & Family
Shana Taft’s father and mother names are not reveled by her. She keeps her personal life away from media and limelight. As per her education, she is well educated.
Shana Taft Height & Weight
How tall is Shana Taft? She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. He weighs around 68 Kg. Her body measurements are 36-26-40 inches. Her bra cup size of 36 DD.
Shana Taft Wiki
|Real Name||Shana Taft|
|Famous As||Wife of Jerry Taft|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 36-26-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 DD|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Children||kylar, Storm, Danna and Jay|
|Net Worth||Approx $100,000 (USD)|
Shana Taft Husband
Who is the husband of Shana Taft? She was married with Jerry Taft. Moreover, Taft was 19 when he married his high school sweetheart; they had their first child not long afterwards. He is survived by his wife Shana. His children are Skylar, Storm, Danna and Jay.
Shana Taft Net Worth
What is the net worth of Shana Taft? She is a business woman and runs her company on a large scale. Her husband was a wealthy personality. Moreover Shana’s net worth is estimated at $100,000 (USD).
Shana Taft Facts
- Shana Taft’s husband died on July 23, 2020 in Chicago, at the age of 77.
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Taft moved to Naples, Florida after his retirement with ABC 7 Chicago and worked as a part-time Uber driver.
- He earned $84.61 on his first day.
- On December 20, 2017, ABC 7 Chicago announced that Taft would retire in January 2018.
- Taft’s last day on air, after forecasting weather on Chicago television for 42 years, was Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Taft also performed radio work, providing weather reports for WMAQ-AM and WLS-AM in the 1980s.
- White is one of her favourite color.