Suni Lee is recently represented as a Team USA gymnast which is returning stateside as a three-time Olympic medalist. Her breakthrough performance in the gymnastics individual all-around routine earned her a gold medal, while the team scored silver in the all-around performance.
The 18-year-old world champ said she won’t leave TikTok, though, because that’s her “getaway app.”
Table of Contents
Suni Lee Tokyo Olympics
Suni Lee placed fifth in Tuesday’s balance beam final, her last Olympic event. Lee’s three Olympic medals this year, along with Angelina Melnikova, are tied for the most among gymnasts.
Moreover, her Twitter account remains active, though, and has seen a huge burst in followers since her gold-medal win in the all-around. The same can be said of her Instagram, where she now has more than 1 million followers.
Suni Lee Figure Stats : Height & Weight
Suni Lee is 4 feet 9 inhces tall and 1.52 m tall. She stands on a very minimal height. It is for a reason that gymnasts are mostly short. The shorter a gymnast is, the easier it is for them to rotate in the air or spin at high speeds. It is hard for long limbs and joints to handle intensive training. It can also be explained by keeping a law of physics in mind.
Read Also : Jordan Matter Bio, Wiki
|Real Name||Suni Lee|
|Birthday||March 9, 2003|
|Birthplace||Saint Paul, MN|
|Height||approx 4 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg|
|Body Stats||approx 35-25-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 DD|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Suni Lee Personal Life
- Suni Lee was born as Sunisa Phabsomphou on March 9, 2003, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, to Yeev Thoj, a healthcare worker.
- Lee is of Hmong descent, and her mother, a refugee, immigrated to the United States from Laos as a child.
- She is 18-yrs old, as of 2021.
- She excelled as a member of the United States Junior National Team, with whom she won gold at the 2017 Gymnix International Junior Cup.
Suni Lee Relationship & Affairs
Suni Lee has siblings named Shyenne, Jonah, Evionn and Lucky. She is single and focused on her career. Her past dating love affair and relationship stuffs are not known.
How much is the net worth of Suni Lee in 2021?
Suni Lee net worth is around $2 million, as of 2021. This includes her earnings from professional gymnastics. Suni was also featured as one of five gymnasts in Peacock’s 2021 documentary, Golden: The Journey of USA’s Elite Gymnasts.
Suni Lee Trivia
- Suni Lee is bringing hers to college for dorm decorations when the 18-year-old heads to Auburn this fall.
- Lee won silver in the women’s team gymnastics competition, gold in the all-around and bronze in Sunday’s uneven bars final.
- She competed in her final event in Tokyo, the balance beam final, and finished fifth on Tuesday.
- She’s now tied with Shannon Miller for the most Olympic medals won all time by an American gymnast.
- She is very active on social media platforms.
Suni Lee Social Media Platforms
Read Also : Simone Biles (Gymnast) Wiki, Bio