Yungblud is a British sinSinger and guitarist who has won acclaim with his socially-conscious brand of protest music, including songs like “King Charles.” His debut LP, 21st Century Liability, was released on Geffen Records in 2018. He also has won acclaim with his socially-conscious brand of protest music, including songs like “King Charles.” His debut LP, 21st Century Liability, was released on Geffen Records in 2018. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Yungblud Bio, Age, Career & Early Life
How old is Yungblud? He was born on August 5, 1997 in Doncaster, England. He is 23-yrs old. His song “Tin Pan Boy” is on the soundtrack to the series 13 Reasons Why. His real name is Dominic Harrison. His grandfather was a musician who played with the band T. Rex in the 70s. He grew up in Doncaster, England and dropped out of school at age 16.
Yungblud Net Worth & Income
How much is the net worth of Yungblud? In 2018, he released his debut EP, Yungblud, followed by the full-length album 21st Century Liability shortly after. The following year, Yungblud released another EP, The Underrated Youth. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
|Real Name||Dominic Richard Harrison|
|Birthday||August 5, 1997|
|Height||approx 5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||approx 78 Kg|
|Body Stats||approx 44-28-40 inches|
|Shoe Size||16 (US)|
|Dating||Jesse Jo Stark|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Yungblud Affair, Dating & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Yungblud? He became close with pop singer Halsey in late 2018 and they later started dating, but their relationship ended in 2019. In 2021, he became romantically linked to Jesse Jo Stark.
Yungblud Height & Weight
How tall is Yungblud? He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. He weighs around 78 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well.
- Yungblud peaked atop the UK Albums Chart, and reached number 75 on the US Billboard 200.
- On 14 March 2018, he released the music video for “Polygraph Eyes” to YouTube.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.
- He was nominated for four NME awards: “Best British Solo Act”, “Best Music Video” for “Original Me”.
- Harrison was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, which made him a troublesome student.
- He described himself as sexually fluid in an interview with Attitude Magazine in August 2019.
Read Also: Ozuna (Singer) Wiki, Bio