George Santo Pietro is a popular Italian restaurant owner. He rose to fame after marrying with famous actress Vanna White. She is an American television personality and film actress known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982. Link in bio.
George Santo Pietro Height & Weight
How tall is George Santo Pietro? He stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 94 kgs. He is slightly on the heavier side.
George Santo Pietro Age
How old is George Santo Pietro? He was born on 12 December 1946 in Beverly Hills, California, United States. At present, he is 74 years old, He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
George Santo Pietro Wife, Spouse & Children
Who is the wife of George Santo Pietro? He was married with Vanna White, an actress. Couple tied knot with other in back 1990. Couple has also blessed with children. Couple had a son, Nicholas, born in 1994 and a daughter, Giovanna (Gigi), born in 1997.
George Santo Pietro Wiki
|George Santo Pietro||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||George Santo Pietro|
|Famous As||1. Restaurant Owner|
2. Vanna White Ex-Husband
|Birthday||12 December 1946|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||Approx 94 Kg|
|Shoe Size||12 US|
|Spouse||1. Vanna White|
2. Melissa Mascari
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
George Santo Pietro Net Worth
What is the net worth of George Santo Pietro? He had the unique distinction to own a home on Mulholland Drive next door to Warren Beatty, and Jack Nicholson. He has estimated net worth of $3 m (USD).
George Santo Pietro Bio, Early Life & Family
George Santo Pietro’s father and mother names are not known. He has siblings as well. As per his education, he is well educated.
George Santo Pietro Facts
- George Santo Pietro and Vanna divorced on May 15th, 2002.
- They have two children together.
- George Santo Pietro is not active on social media paltfroms.
- George had the unique distinction to own a home on Mulholland Drive next door to Warren Beatty, and Jack Nicholson.
- Favorite Actor: James Cagney
- Favorite Actress: Vivien Leigh
- Favorite Books: The Golden Notebook
- Favorite Colors: Aquamarine
- Favorite Destination: Saint Michel (France)
- Favorite Food: Pizza Napoletana
- Favorite Fruits: Cashew-Apple
- He became an extremely popular sushi restaurant with an exclusive clientele, and remained so for almost a decade.