Jennifer Montana is an actress. She is well known for Adventures with Kanga Roddy (1998), Hollywood Health Report (2013) and Hollywood Today Live (2015). She is not so active on social media platforms. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Jennifer Montana Age
How old is Jennifer Montana? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably 45-yrs old. She holds American nationality. What is the ethnicity of Jennifer Montana? She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Jennifer Montana Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Jennifer Montana? She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. Her body weight is 65 Kg. Her body measurements are 36-30-40 inches. She has beautiful dark brown eyes.
Jennifer Montana Wiki
|Real Name||Jennifer Montana|
|Profession||Husband of Joe Montana|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||Approx 65 Kg|
|Figure Stats||Approx 36-30-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Children||1. Alexandra Whitney (b. October 10, 1985)|
2. Elizabeth Jean (b. December 20, 1986)
3. Nathaniel “Nate” Joseph (b. October 3, 1989)
4. Nicholas Alexander (b. April 28, 1992)
|Net Worth||Approx $2.3 m (USD)|
Jennifer Montana Husband
Who is the husband of Jennifer Montana? She has been married to Joe Montana since February 24, 1985. They have four children. Her previous dating history is not known.
Jennifer Montana Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Jennifer Montana? Acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $2.3 million (USD).
Jennifer Montana Facts
- Jennifer Montana has appeared in many shows.
- She is the wife of Joe Montana.
- Joe Montana has been married three times.
- In 1974, he wed his hometown sweetheart, Kim Moses.
- In 1981, he married Cass Castillo; they divorced in 1984.
- He met Jennifer Wallace, an actress and model, while the two worked on a Schick commercial.
- The couple married in 1985.
- They have four children: Alexandra Whitney (b. October 10, 1985), Elizabeth Jean (b. December 20, 1986), Nathaniel “Nate” Joseph (b. October 3, 1989), and Nicholas Alexander (b. April 28, 1992).
- Both of his sons played football for De La Salle High School. Nate became an undrafted free agent from West Virginia Wesleyan, as did Nick, undrafted free agent from Tulane University.
- In 2008, Montana sued ex-wife Moses and a Dallas auction house for “violating his ‘copyright and privacy rights'” after Moses “sold a bunch of letters and memorabilia from [Montana’s] college days at Notre Dame”.
- Montana resides in San Francisco.
- He placed his $49 million, 500-acre (2.0 km2) estate in Calistoga, California, on sale in 2009, which was reduced to $35 million in January 2012.