Jennifer Porter is a famous musical artist known for her hit tracks such as Show Me Your Love, In And Out With You, You’re So Easy To Be With, Stop Your Talkin’, Satin Shoes and Sun Come And Shine.
Table of Contents
How Old Is Jennifer Porter?
Jennifer Porter’s age is 55 years old, as of 2023. She was born on September 24, 1968 in Springfield, MA. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Her mother name is, Cynthia Gilmore Porter and father named, Dr. Barry Porter. At age five, she taught herself to play the piano, and she soon began to also sing.
Her tutors enrolled her into various music competitions where she always succeeded. Porter, who was introverted as a child, found solace in music as a means of expressing herself.
|Jennifer Porter||Quick Summary|
|Career Highlights||– multi-award-winning,|
– chart-topping albums These Years,
– Sun Come And Shine, and
– Easy Living
|Age||55 yrs old, in 2023|
|Birthday||24 September 1968|
|Parents’ name||Cynthia Gilmore Porter and|
Dr. Barry Porter
|Born In||Springfield, MA|
|What about alma mater?||University Of Maine|
|Height||In feet: 5’6” (1.68 m)|
|Weight||Approx. 68 Kg or 149 lbs|
|Net Worth||$8.5 million – $10 million|
Jennifer Porter Husband
Jennifer Porter is happily married to award-winning stage and film director and actor, Dana Packard, who also plays drums in her band. Their chemistry on stage is palpable leaving audiences in awe of their seamless collaboration.
Porter holds a second-degree black belt in Tai Ju-Jitsu and has advanced training in Kali and Jeet Kune Do. In her free time, she likes to garden and maintains beautiful perennial beds at her Maine home. Porter is fluent in English and Spanish.
Jennifer Porter Height and Weight
Jennifer Porter’s height is 5 ft 6 in (168 cm). She weighs around 68 Kg (149 lbs).
Lesser Known Trivia About Jennifer Porter
- Jennifer Porter attended The University of Maine.
- She left college to begin her career in the music industry, in 1989.
- She collaborated on with Grammy-winning producer Lawrence Manchester.
- She has released eight albums spanning the Jazz, Blues, and Country genres, as of 2022.
- She and her quintet were regulars at jazz clubs for years.
- She also began a parallel acting career at this time, and quickly gained a reputation for taking on challenging theatrical parts, much like she had done with her music.
- She joined the Saco River Theatre in 1990 as the Artistic Director, where she also took on the roles of music director and choreographer.
Also Read: Jay Critch Biography, Net Worth, Life Facts