Jeon Jong-seo is a popular South Korean actress. She is known for her role as Hae-mi in the 2018 acclaimed South Korean thriller Burning. She has won Best Actress at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards for her performance in The Call (2020), a thriller.
Jeon Jong-seo was the family’s only child. When she was a youngster, Jeon and her family emigrated to Canada. She went to school in Canada before returning to Korea and completing high school at Anyang Arts High School. She enrolled in Sejong University majoring in film after high school, but later unenrolled so that she could pursue her acting career more freely. How Tall Is Jeon Jong-seo: Her Height In Feet.
Table of Contents
Jeon Jong-seo: Her Height In Feet
Jeon Jong-seo is 5 ft 5 inches tall and weighs around 64 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her attractive body measures 36-26-35 inches (Beast-Waist-Hip). She wears a 40B(US) size Bra and a 10(US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 6.5 (US) size shoes. She has a pair of unique green eyes which is her distinct body feature.
Jeon Jong-seo In Money Heist: Korea
Jin Seon-kyu will star in his first TV series as Jeon, and she will play Tokyo in the Korean adaptation of the Spanish crime-drama Money Heist, Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area. It’ll be available on Netflix in 2022.
She’ll reunite with Lee Chung-hyuk for his short film Ransom, alongside Jin Seon-kyu, and for his Netflix feature Ballerina, where she plays a former bodyguard.
Jeon Jong-seo Boyfriend
Jeon Jong-seo is in relationship with The Call director Lee Chung-hyun since December 2021. Couple is very focused towards their career.
Read Also: Actress Mia Tomlinson: Find Her Wikipedia
Jeon Jong-seo Movies
- Ballerina (2023) – Ok-Ju
- Nothing Serious | Yeonae Bbajin Romance (2021) – Ja-Young
- The Call | Call (2020) – Oh Young-Sook
- Burning (2018) – Hae-Mi
Jeon Jong-seo Drama Series
- Bargain | Momgap (TVING / 2022) – Park Joo-Young
- Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area | Jongiui Jib (Netflix / 2022) – Tokyo
Jeon Jong-seo Facts
- After attending her first audition in August 2017 for director Lee Chang-dong’s mystery film Burning, Jeon Jong-seo joined a management agency and went to her first audition.
- Jeon was an inexperienced actor with no prior experience in the entertainment world, yet she won the competition and got the lead part at her initial audition, acting alongside well-known actors such as Yoo Ah-in and Steven Yeun.