Park Ye-Young , better known by her stage name Uhm Jung-hwa, is a South Korean singer and actress. She debuted as a singer at the age of 19 with the album Sorrowful Secret in 1996, but it was not until 1999 that she achieved mainstream success with the album Invitation. She has since released nine studio albums and established herself as one of the most successful solo female acts in South Korea.
In addition to her musical career, Uhm has also appeared in numerous television dramas and films, including Dance Dance (1998), Wedding Dress (1999), First Love (2002), What Happened in Bali (2004), The Greatest Love (2011), Fashion King (2012) and Miss Granny (2014). She is also well known for her roles in the hit romantic comedy series My Fair Lady (2009) and Queen Insoo (2011).
She was born on August 22, 1989, in Seoul, South Korea. She attended Kyung Hee University, where she majored in theater and film. Her stage name Uhm Jung-hwa was given to her by her older sister, who was a fan of the Korean actress Jung Hwa. Meet Anna Actress, Park Ye-Young: All About Her.
Table of Contents
Anna Actress, Park Ye-Young Profile
- Name: Park Ye-Young
- Hangul: 박예영
- Born: August 22, 1989
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Blood Type:
- Instagram: ye0e
Read Also: Luna Blaise Wiki, Age, Height
Park Ye-Young Height & Weight
Park Ye-Young is 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs around 60 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her attractive body measures 36-26-35 inches (Beast-Waist-Hip). She wears a 40B(US) size Bra and a 10(US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 6.5 (US) size shoes. She has a pair of unique green eyes which is her distinct body feature. She looks elegant in her long and straight hair which is blonde in color.
Park Ye-Young Movies
- I (2021) – head teacher
- Vertigo (2019) – Ye-Dam
- Hit-and-Run Squad | Bbaengban (2019) – Yeo-Jung
- Girl on the Edge | Yeogosang (2015) – Eun-Young
- Garak Market Revolution | Jangkiwang: Garaksijang Rebolrusyun (2017) – Doo-Hee
- Socialphobia (2015) – Ha-Young’s university classmate
Park Ye-Young Drama Series
- Anna (Coupang Play / 2022) – Ji-Won
- Inspector Koo | Kookyungyi (JTBC / 2021) – Yoon Jae-Young
- Reflection of You | Neoreul Darmeun Saram (JTBC / 2021) – faculty
- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha | Gaetmaeul Chachacha (tvN / 2021) – Wang Ji-Won
- Sell Your Haunted House | Daebakbudongsan (KBS2 / 2021) – Lee Sung-Sil (ep.6)
- Soul Mechanic | Younghonsoosungong (KBS2 / 2020) – Heo Min-Yeong (ep.21-23)
- Abyss (tvN / 2019) – nurse (ep.7)
Park Ye-Young Facts
- Park Ye-Young’s favourite color is red.
- This is because red is the color of passion and energy, and it symbolizes excitement and vibrancy. For Park Ye-Young, red is the perfect color to describe her personality.
- She loves to be surrounded by people and enjoys being the center of attention.
- When she wears red, she feels confident and powerful.
- Her favorite red lipstick is MAC’s ‘Ruby Woo’, which is a classic shade that looks great on everyone.
- When it comes to her style, Park Ye-Young is all about comfort.
- She loves wearing basics like jeans and t-shirts, but she also enjoys dressing up for special occasions.
- She isn’t afraid to experiment with her look, and she loves to try new trends.