Jung Eun-Chae is a South Korean actress, model and TV host. Jung Eun-chae made her feature film debut as the eponymous Nobody’s Daughter Haewon, a film by auteur Hong Sang-soo that premiered at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival, in 2013. In 2013, she released an EP of her own self-written indy folk songs titled Jung Eun-chae. Who Is Jung Eun-Chae As Hyun-Joo In Korean Drama, Anna?
Table of Contents
Jung Eun-Chae As Hyun-Joo
Jung Eun-chae, who was born and raised in South Korea, moved to London for 8 years starting when she was 15. After returning to South Korea following her older brother’s work at a production company, Jung became interested in pursuing an acting career. Jung Eun-chae began her professional modeling career by appearing in commercials.
At the 2011 5th Asia Model Festival Awards, she won the CF Model of the Year award after a string of memorable advertisements. Because of the resemblance to a veteran actress Park Sol-mi, Jung prefers to go by her stage name “Sol-mi” rather than her actual name “Sol-mi.” After passing the audition for the supernatural thriller Haunters, Jung made her acting debut in it.
Jung Eun-Chae Height & Weight
Jung Eun-Chae is 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs around 60 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her attractive body measures 36-26-35 inches. She wears a 40B(US) size Bra and a 10(US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 6.5 (US) size shoes. She has a pair of unique green eyes which is her distinct body feature. She looks elegant in her long and straight hair which is blonde in color.
Jung Eun-Chae Movies
- Ode to the Goose | Gunsan: Geowireul Noraehada (2018) – cafe owner
- The Great Battle | Ansisung (2018) – Shi-Mi
- The Table (2017) – Kyung-Jin
- The King (2017) – Park Si-Yeon
- Hill of Freedom | Jayuui Eondeok (2014) – Nam-Hee
- The Fatal Encounter | Yeokrin (2014) – Wol-Hye
- Nobody’s Daughter Hae-Won | Noogooui Daldo Anin Haewon (2013) – Hae-Won
- Behind the Camera | Dwitdamhwa, Gamdokyi Micheotseoyo (2013)
- Horror Stories | Mooseowon Iyagi (2012) – Gong-Ji (segment “Kongji, Patzzi”)
- Play | Peulreyi (2011) – Eun-Chae
- Haunters | Choneung Ryukja (2010) -Young-Sook
Read Also: Lisa Brown Height, Weight, Net Worth
Jung Eun-Chae Drama Series
- Anna (Coupang Play / 2022) – Hyun-Joo
- Pachinko (Apple TV+ / 2022) – Choi Kyung-Hee
- L.U.C.A.: The Beginning | Luca (tvN / 2021) – Attorney Jung
- The King: Eternal Monarch | The King: Youngwonui Gunjoo (SBS / 2020) – Koo Seo-Ryeong
- Legal High (JTBC / 2019) – Judge Do Judge Do (ep.4-5)
- The Guest | Son: The Guest (OCN / 2018) – Kang Kil-Young
- Return (SBS / 2018) – Geum Na-Ra
- Dr. Frost | Doctor Peuroseuteu (OCN / 2014-2015) – Yoon Sung-A
- My Bittersweet Life | Woorijip Yeojadeul (KBS / 2011) – Ko Eun-Nim
- Pasta | Paseuta (MBC / 2010) – waitress (ep.2)
Jung Eun-Chae TV Movies
- Drama Special: Nara’s Rain | Biui Nara (KBS2 / 2013) – Na-Ra
- Crossing Yeongdo Bridge | Yeongdodarireun Gunnuda (KBS2 / 2011) – Baek Sul
Jung Eun-Chae Awards
- Best New Actress (“Nobody’s Daughter Hae-Won”) – 2013 (33rd) Korean Association of Film Critics Awards – November 29, 2013
Jung Eun-Chae Facts
- Jung made her television debut in 2011, when she portrayed the title character of My Bittersweet Life on KBS1.
- Three years later, Dr. Frost was released as a psychological thriller series for which she acted.
- In 2018, after two series were published that same year on SBS hit legal crime Return and OCN’s The Guest, a drama that combines exorcism, shamanism, and procedural motifs.
- She was subsequently cast in the 2020 SBS TV drama The King: Eternal Monarch as one of the main characters.
- Cleo Singapore conducted a poll and declared her to be the finest character.
Read Also: Addie Andrews Measurements, Wiki, Bio, Age