Perdita Weeks is a British actress who is well known for appearing on movies, The Shadowy Third, The Cold Light of Day, Robert Rylands’ Last Journey, Rag Nymph, The Prince and the Pauper, Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silk Stocking, Lost in Austen, Lewis, Great Expectations, The Invisible Woman, As Above, So Below, The Musketeers, Penny Dreadful, Magnum P.I., Du Lac & Fey: Dance of Death, Hawaii Five-0 and many more.
In addition, Honey was raised by her two siblings, Honeysuckle Weeks, her older sister, and Rollo Weeks, her younger brother. They have all been involved in the theatre since they were children. Her sister Honeysuckle appeared in the ITV series Foyle’s War.
Perdita Weeks Husband Kit Frederiksen
It is only the rumours that, Perdita Weeks is married with Kit Frederiksen. This is not confirmed by them. Also, the two have twin children named Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen and Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen.
Perdita herself has stated on her Twitter feed that the rumors about her relationship status are wrong. She has not revealed whether she is dating or married, but she is active on social media.
It’s unclear when or if she will announce her relationship status publicly. Until then, all information regarding Perdita Weeks’ spouse is completely phony.
Perdita Weeks Early Life
- Perdita Weeks was born in South Glamorgan.
- She is 36 years.
- Her father name is, Robin and mother named, Susan.
- As per her education, she attended Roedean School in East Sussex, and studied art history at the Courtauld Institute in London.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is the younger sister of Honeysuckle Weeks.
- Moreover, she is the older sister of Rollo Weeks, both actors.
Perdita Weeks Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Perdita Weeks|
|Age||36-yrs old (As of 2022)|
|Birthday||25 December 1985|
|Birthplace||Cardiff, Glamorgan, Wales, UK|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″|
Centimeters: 165 cm
Meters: 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg|
Pounds: 136 lbs
|Body Stats||approx 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 D|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Children||Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen and|
Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Highest Qualification||Courtauld Institute of Art|
Perdita Weeks Net Worth
- Perdita Weeks has amassed a significant fortune during her ten-year acting career.
- According to sources, Perdita is worth $1 million.
- The actress’s most commercially successful film was Spice World, which earned over $151 million worldwide.