Phoebe Tonkin is an Australian actress who is well known for playing Hayley on The Vampire Diaries and its spin-off series The Originals. She portrayed Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle and played Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began. Tonkin has also appeared on fellow Australian television shows Packed to the Rafters and Home and Away. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Phoebe Tonkin Height, Weight & Body Measurements
How tall is Phoebe Tonkin? She is a gorgeous lady and a role model for many girls. She was ranked 21st in the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017”, according to some sources. But this is not confirmed by Phoebe herself. Moreover, she is tall with 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 58 kgs. She has a fair complexion, brown colored eyes, and hair. Her body measurements are 37-26-42 inches.
Phoebe Tonkin Dating & Affair
Who is the boyfriend of Phoebe Tonkin? In 2013, she began dating Paul Wesley; however, they broke up in 2017. She later started dating Phantom Planet singer Alex Greenwald.
Read Also: Jasmine Jobson (Actress) Wikipedia, Bio
Phoebe Tonkin Wiki
|Real Name||Phoebe Tonkin|
|Birthday||July 12, 1989|
|Height||approx 5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||approx 58 Kg|
|Body Stats||approx 37-26-42 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million – $5 million|
Phoebe Tonkin Net Worth & Income
How much is the net worth of Phoebe Tonkin? She moved to Los Angeles to pursue an international acting career. She was cast in March 2011 as Faye Chamberlain on The CW supernatural drama series The Secret Circle. She has appeared in a number of advertisements which include Vauxhall Motors and was previously signed to Chic Management. Her modelling career includes shoots for Girlfriend, Teen Vogue, Elle Australia, Complex, Miss Vogue, Vogue Australia, Dolly and Free People. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million – $5 million.
Phoebe Tonkin Trivia
- Phoebe Tonkin appeared in the music video for Miles Fisher’s 2011 single “Don’t Let Go”.
- She was nominated for an AFI Award for Best Lead Actress in Television Drama in 2008 for her role as Cleo on H2O: Just Add Water.
- She loves travelling as well.
- Tonkin is a Chanel brand ambassador.
- For the April 2018 issue of Vogue Australia, Tonkin underwent another photoshoot in partnership with Chanel makeup director Lucia Pica.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She was revealed in September 2018 as one of nine women taking part in a digital campaign for Chanel’s Gabrielle line of products.
Read Also: Molly Griggs Bio, Wiki