Susie Angeloski is the wife of Anthony Koutoufides, a retired Australian rules footballer with the Carlton Football Club and considered by many as one of the most powerful and athletic players of all time.
Because of his Greek and Italian ancestry, Koutoufides has become a well-known figure in Australia. He has appeared on television on multiple occasions, both during and after his time as a football player.
In the Australian television series Gladiators, he played the role of Kouta, a gladiator who was described as “a gladiator touched by the gods.” In 2006, he triumphed in the Australian counterpart of the popular dance competition Dancing with the Stars.
Table of Contents
How old is Susie Angeloski?
Susie Angeloski age is 47 years old, as of 2024. She was born in 1977 in Lalor, Victoria. She has three children with Anthony Koutoufides – sons Jamie and Lukas and daughter Monique.
Also read: Who Is Jill Saxby, Willie Thorne Wife?
Susie Angeloski height
Susie Angeloski’s height is 5’5”.
How much is the net worth of Susie Angeloski?
Susie Angeloski’s exact net worth is not known. Her husband, Anthony Koutoufides’ net worth is $4 million. He was born to Anna (a migrant from Northern Italy) and Jim Koutoufides (a Greek-Cypriot refugee from Egypt) he was born and raised in Lalor, Victoria a suburb in Melbourne near the border of Thomastown.
He was raised in Thomastown and began playing football for the Lalor Football Club juniors and was schooled at Lalor Secondary College.
Lesser known facts about Susie Angeloski
- Susie Angeloski’s husband, Anthony Koutoufides older brother Paul Koutoufides (who also played for Lalor and East Thomastown) was recruited by Carlton.
- In 1992, Anthony Koutoufides made his debut in the Australian Football League (AFL), after which he immediately established himself as one of the most versatile and athletic players in the history of the game. A powerful mark, a great kick and a hard runner, he was all of these things.
- Koutoufides was a solid contributor to the team, playing more often in key positions, from 1996 to 1999.
- In the year 2000, Koutoufides had his best season, and he climbed to stardom.
- He participated in twenty games, amassing an average of twenty-six disposals, more than six marks and nearly two goals.