Andrew Schulz is a well known American comedian, actor, producer, podcaster and MTV personality from the MTV2 show Guy Code. He was casted in the IFC show Benders in 2015. He is also active on social media paltfroms and has an immense fan following there. He who was the most-viewed stand-up comic on YouTube in both 2018 and 2019, averaging 4 million views per week. He co-hosts two podcasts on Combat Jack’s Loud Speakers Network. He also became a podcaster on the show Combat Jack’s Loud Speakers Network. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Andrew Schulz Dating, Affair & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Andrew Schulz? Unlike many other social media stars, Andrew Schulz has kept his personal life clear and authentic to his fans and followers. He has shared much information about his personal life including his relationship status as well. Currently, he is single. As per her previous dating history, he dated singer Sara Phillips; however they broke up in May 2015.
Andrew Schulz Height & Weight
How tall is Andrew Schulz? He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). He weighs, 65 kg Andrew looks very attractive with beautiful dark brown eyes hair. Also, he has an athletic body physique. However, the detailed statistics showing his body measurements are not known.
Andrew Schulz Wiki
|Andrew Cameron Schulz
|October 30, 1987
|Approx 5 feet 9 inches
|Approx 65 Kg
|Approx 44-32-42 inches
|Approx $2 m (USD)
Andrew Schulz Net Worth & Income
What is the net worth of Andrew Schulz? He has hosted and appeared on several MTV2 shows, including Jobs That Don’t Suck, Guy Code, Guy Court, Girl Code and The Hook Up. He performed at the famous Edinburgh Comedy Festival in 2008. Her net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Andrew Schulz Bio, Age, Early Life & Family
How old is Andrew Schulz? He was born on October 30, 1987, in New York City, NY. He is 33-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Andrew Schulz Facts
- Andrew Schulz attended UC Santa Barbara.
- He opened with a monologue blaming the initial, global spread of COVID-19 on China.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.
- He is very close to his family members.
- He was passionate about fashion and modeling.
- His boyhood was really great amidst a lot of care and love from his parents.
- They were continuously meeting everything he requires to pursue what he wants.
- In simple terms, he had undergone a childhood that has unquestionably played a pivotal role to achieve the progress he is getting momentarily.
- He graduated from Highland High School.
- He was working at a nearby restaurant before turning his attention to comedy.