Paul Zeise is an American journalist. He is an evening Host 93.7 The Fan; Cochran Sports Showdown and Nightly Sports Call CW-15. He also writes column for Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Columnist. Link in bio.
Table of Contents
Paul Zeise Age
Paul Zeise Age : His exact date of birth is not known. His father and mother names are not known. As per his education, he is well educated. This journalist has a bachelors’ degree in Communications from Point Park University. He wanted to study further and later, he completed his masters’ degree in Journalism from Temple University. Then, Paul officially kicked off his professional career as a social worker.
Paul Zeise Height & Weight
How tall is Paul Zeise? He is a handsome and good-looking man. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and he weighs around 76 kilos. Likewise, he has got a beautiful set of dark brown eyes and his hair is also of dark brown color. He has well-maintained six-pack abs and has often shown his body on social media.
Paul Zeise Wife & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Paul Zeise? He is single and has not spoken anything about his dating life. Other than this, his past dating history is also not known.
Read Also: Karen Ledbury (Journalist) Wiki, Bio
Paul Zeise Wiki
|Real Name||Paul Zeise|
|Height||approx 5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||approx 76 Kg|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
Paul Zeise Net Worth
Paul Zeise Net Worth : His exact date of birth is not known. Recently, he tweeted, “One more time for the cheap seats and comprehension challenged: Every person involved in this violence and attempted coup in DC today should be arrested and prosecuted period. Violence, rioting, looting, burning buildings of ANY kind regardless of the cause should be prosecuted.” His net worth is estimated to be $1.2 million.
Paul Zeise Trivia
- There isn’t a lot of information out there about Paul Zeise’s life as a child, but during the show, he hinted at the fact that his childhood wasn’t all good.
- He was in the foster care system and bounced around to several homes.
- Despite that, he always does his best to maintain a positive outlook on life.
- Staying in good shape is very important to Paul, and Journalism career is his favorite way to do that.
- Paul’s Instagram posts make it very clear that he has been boxing for several years, but it’s unclear what level he’s competed on or if it’s something he just enjoys doing as a hobby.
Read Also: Tera Talmadge (Journalist) Bio, Wiki