Sam Corlett is a popular Australian actor having had appearances in The Dry, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2020) and Vikings: Valhalla (2022–present). How Tall Is Sam Corlett In 2022: What We Know.
Table of Contents
Bio Of Sam Corlett
Corlett has a significant role in History’s new Vikings sequel Vikings: Valhalla, which was released on Netflix on February 25th 2022. In the Viking tale set in a time over a century after the Lothbrok era, Corlett links up with Leo Suter and Frida Gustavsson as Freydís Eiríksdóttir to portray Leif Eriksson, an explorer believed to be one of the first Europeans to explore North America.
While filming Vikings: Valhalla at Ashford Studios in Wicklow, Ireland, Corlett began his working day with meditation and a seven-kilometer run, followed by a swim in the cold Irish Sea, followed by some weight training each evening.
Sam Corlett Height & Weight
Sam Corlett stands at the height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a body weight of around 68 kg. He has a slim body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color is black.
Sam Corlett Career
Corlett secured a recurring role as Caliban for 14 episodes of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina opposite Kiernan Shipka, which was filmed in Vancouver, Canada, in 2020. Corlett was a professional model before he became an actor, working for Viviens Models. Corlett also had a high level involvement in sport growing up. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $500k – $600k.
Sam Corlett Facts
- Sam Corlett is of Australian nationality.
- He belongs to white ethnicity.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Sam Corlett went to the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Kensington, New South Wales, Australia.
- He made his acting debut in 2016 with a short film named Bushfire.
- In 2019, he appeared in an episode of the medical drama series Harrow as Luke Morgan.
- Corlett has a dog named Indie whom he adopted in 2020.
- As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $500k – $600k.
Read Also: Kevin Kreider Wiki, Bio, Parents