Edwin Arroyave is best known as the husband of Teddi Mellencamp, who is an American television personality, actress, and self-professed “accountability coach”, best known for appearing in seasons eight, nine, and ten of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Who Is Edwin Arroyave, Teddi Mellencamp’s Husband?
Table of Contents
Edwin Arroyave, Teddi Mellencamp’s Husband
Teddi Mellencamp was born in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Mellencamp is married to Edwin Arroyave, the CEO of a security firm. The family includes three children: Cruz (b. 2004), Slate (b. 2002) and Dove (b. 2005). She is also the grandmother to Isabella, her husband’s daughter from a previous relationship. She had recently undergone surgery for melanoma, which was diagnosed and removed after she recovered.
Teddi Mellencamp Career Explored
Teddi Mellencamp is a lifestyle and fitness entrepreneur who has also appeared on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” All In by Teddi is a lifestyle and fitness company founded and run by Teddi.
The business has come under fire for its lack of transparency, poorly trained health coaches, and harsh therapies. She hosts the weekly podcast Teddi Tea Pod, which focuses on current events, trends in entertainment, family life, and more. Mellencamp was the first Celebrity Big Brother HouseGuest to be evicted from the third season in 2022.
Teddi Mellencamp FAQs
- What is Teddi Mellencamp’s ethnicity?
- Teddi Mellencamp is of white ethnicity.
- What is Teddi Mellencamp’s height?
- Teddi Mellencamp is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- What is Teddi Mellencamp’s net worth?
- As of 2022, Teddi Mellencamp’s net worth is $5 million.
- Who is Teddi Mellencamp’s husband?
- Edwin Arroyave is Teddi Mellencamp’s husband.
- The couple has three children together: Slate, Cruz, and Dove. Arroyave also has a daughter from a previous relationship, Isabella.