Kim Clement was an American “singing prophet.” He would often prophesize about the future. Kim and his wife, Jane were also the founders of the House of Destiny Church. He passed away after two years of physical illnesses in November 2016. He was the second of three children born to Vivian Clement and Babette Clement. His father was a superintendent with South African Railways and his mother was a receptionist at the local doctor’s office. Her mother also owned a small printing company. Link in bio and explore more about Kim Clement’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, profession, career, husband, occupation and many more facts about him.
Table of Contents
Kim Clement Age
How old is Kim Clement? She was born in September 30, 1956, in Uitenhage, a small town in South Africa. She is 65-yrs old, at the time of his death. She holds African nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. As per his education, Kim was educated at Lawson Brown High School, Port Elizabeth. His aunt taught him how to play the piano. At five years of age, he learned the classical piano and practiced it every day.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 182 cm|
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||75 kg or 165 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Famous For||Kim and his wife, Jane were also the founders of the House of Destiny Church|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1956|
|Age (as in 2021)||65-yrs old|
|School||Local High School|
|Relationships & More|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Kim Clement Height & Weight
Talking about body measurement, Kim Clement has a well-maintained body. Being a singer, he is very concerned about his body figure and physical appearance. Further, Kim Clement stands at a height of around 5 feet and 11 inches. Likewise, Kim Clement has a bodyweight of around 75 kg or 165 lbs.
Kim Clement Early Life & Family Background
- Clement was 17 years old when he began to become addicted to harmful substances and was suffering from depression.
- After consuming heroin and drinking for the night, he was robbed and stabbed. When he was in a ditch, he began to die and remembered words from a pastor. He cried out for Jesus.
- Kim was later found by a Christian man, who gave him the support he needed and shared the gospel of Jesus Christ. This was the turning point in his life.
- Kim was baptized in the Uitenhage Full Gospel Church, and served there for three years.
- Later, he met Pastor Jimmy Crompton who offered him a job at Word of Faith.
- Kim and Jane met in this church.
- In December 1978, they were married. They had five more children together.
Kim Clement Net Worth
How much was the net worth of Kim Clement? It is not known in public domain.
Kim Clement Church Work & Ministries
- Kim served as a pastor of music and youth ministry at several churches between 1976 and 1978.
- Kim began helping Jane’s uncle Fred Roberts with the youth and worship team after he had married Jane. He helped to establish the first non-racial South African church, The Lyric Christian Center.
- He traveled across the United States to attend Christ For the Nations in 1981. He moved to the USA in 1991 with his family.
- Kim moved around the world for many years before settling in Detroit and starting “The Warriors of the New Millennium”, a Detroit-based outreach program.
- He moved to Camarillo in 2012 and built his “House of Destiny” facility, which was geared towards streaming his songs and sermons.
Kim Clement Death Cause
- Kim was suffering from severe brain bleeding and was later diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor on September 7, 2015.
- He fought valiantly for many years against the spread of cancer, but he finally gave up on it at 60.
- Kim Clement Illness / Health Update / Sick : In 1974, Kim was robbed and stabbed after drinking and taking a large amount of heroin. Kim was robbed and stabbed. He fell to the street and then collapsed. He was saved by a Christian Man. After the incident, he changed his life and became a follower of Christ. He was diagnosed with a brain tumour that had spread to his brain on September 7, 2015. He had the tumor removed successfully, but the cancer spread to his lungs.
- Kim Clement Dies / Dead / Death : He died after a long fight with cancer. His wife and his children were by his side.